Curt L. Tofteland
- The Arts and happiness Project – Agathe Westad, Host – March 29, 2022
Shakespeare Behind Bars | Criminals acting https://www.artandhappinessproject.com/episodes/episode/47b8911a/shakespeare-behind-bars-or-criminals-acting-shakespeare-a-poignant-tale-of-humanity-and-redemption
- Apocatastasis: An Institute for the Humanities – John Coleman, Host
Interview 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2DSJSHs_K4&feature=youtu.be
Interview 2: https://www.bitchute.com/video/du0zshRRWpbz/
- Episode 85 Podcast Conversation with host Greg Ott, June 7, 2021
- Conversation with Licia Sky. Trauma Research Foundation
- The State of Shakespeare – Hosted by James Elliot and Gerritt Vander Meer – May 24, 2017
- Between the Butcher and the Block – podcast, episode 4Search from where you get your podcasts.
- Radio Interview with Bonnie North, WUWM 89.7 FM
- Interview with Host Marcus Smith, BYURadio Constant Wonder
- Interview with host Rhea Goodman of Living Juicy
- The University of Oregon continued their exploration of the theme of Justice during the 2016 winter term, beginning with the visit of Curt L. Tofteland, founder and prison arts practitioner of the internationally acclaimed Shakespeare Behind Bars (SBB) program, who was selected as the Tzedek Lecturer in the Humanities.
- Tofteland gave an interview with the Oregon Humanities Center’s television program UO Today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRqR0bXSKx8&feature=youtu.be
- Tofteland gave two public talks about his work as a prison arts practitioner:
- On the Eugene campus, his lecture was: “We Know Who We Are But Not Who We May Be” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyepvuO0sAA
- On the Portland campus, his lecture was: “The Villainy You Teach Me: Mercy Seasoned with Justice or Mercy Seasoned with Revenge?” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt0GfC0hKsE&feature=youtu.be
- Creative Fellow
- Crossroads interview
- State of Shakespeare
- Interview with James Elliott & Gerritt Vandermeer. Is there a message of hope in the words that King Richard II speaks to us from his prison cell in the Tower of London? Our guest, Curt L. Tofteland, is the Founder of the internationally acclaimed Shakespeare Behind Bars program. In 22 years at the helm of SBB, Curt has discovered three noble truths: Humans need a Tribe, Humans need a Story and Humans need to Reflect. Using Shakespeare, Curt teaches the prisoners these truths and the question arises: did Shakespeare do any time?
- WFDU 89.1 The Global Voices of Fairleigh Dickinson University
Interview with Host James Rana about the Genius of Shakespeare Behind Bars.
- TEDx Muskegon – October 19, 2016 – The Better Angels of My Nature Versus The Lesser Demons of My Desire
- TEDx Berkeley – April 20, 2013 – To Be or Not To Be, That is the Question . . .
- TEDx Macatawa – March 8, 2012 – The Quality of Mercy . . .
- TEDx East (New York City) – November 11, 2010 – This Thing of Darkness, I Acknowledge Mine . . .